Doula Services and fees...
Free consultation to answer questions and discuss doula services in more detail.
- 1 prenatal meeting. During this meeting we will discuss a variety of topics. The following are highlights of the information that will be discussed.
- Your pregnancy, previous pregnancies and birth experiences
- Birth options and preferences
- Support techniques
- Postpartum baby
- Support team and how we work together
- Fears or concerns
- I am available by telephone 24 hours a day to answer your questions and to stay in touch about your progress.
- Once labor begins, I will meet you either at your home or the hospital and will stay with you through your entire labor and birth.
- Once your baby is born, I will remain with you 2 or more hours, or until you are comfortably settled in with your new baby.
- If desired, 1 postpartum meeting 2-3 weeks after the delivery.
- Consultation and one-on-one support at postpartum meeting to discuss babywearing (if desired).
- The fee for all above mentioned services is $650.
Babywearing Services and fees...
- A one time fee of $100 to discuss baby wearing, different support options, and one-on-one support. One-on-one support will be done with you and your baby. At the comfort of your home or other location if you desire.